Your garments are delicate wearable art made from 100% certified organic cotton.
As our garments use dyes, pigments and processes that are as sustainable as possible, a little extra love and care is needed to keep your Dusty Road Apparel in the best possible condition.
- Hand-wash garments in cold water or machine wash on gentle/delicates cycle, turned inside out.
- Garments should be turned inside out before washing.
- Wash in cold water with mild detergent that does not contain bleaching agents, with like colours, preferably organic products.
- Decorative print on Tee’s and Onesie’s may fade after continued washing.
- Do not directly iron print, use a warm iron (not hot) on the inside of the print to iron out wrinkles.
- Dry flat in shade, do not tumble dry.
- Do not soak, bleach or wring, spot cleaning is recommended.
- Do not use harsh detergents.
- As garments are 100% organic cotton they may shrink slightly after washing for the first time.